download-app-apk-crack

Single girl and a young man twenty in one room for the whole night

Single girl and a young man twenty in one room for the whole night

Open her door and told her in astonishment: Who are you?

He replied: I am a student I came here with the school, but they left me alone, I do not know the way back you said to her in a deserted area The village that want them in the South and you are now in the North and here for a Aeskin

He asked them to step in and spend the night Bgrvath until the morning to be able to find a way to transmit her hometown asked her to sleep on his bed, which is





'll Sleep on the ground at the edge of the room ..

He took Hurcva and hanged on a rope to the bed separated from the rest of the room .. Vastelguet girl, scared and covered herself so as not to show them anything but her eyes and took a young man watching ..

The young man was sitting on the edge of the room with his hand a book and suddenly close the book and take a look at the candle interview him and then put his finger heavily on the candle for five minutes and burned, and he was doing the same thing with all of his fingers and the girl watched, crying silently fearing to be insane or practicing a religious ritual. .

Did not sleep one of them .. In the morning, delivers it to her house and she told her story to her parents with the young man, but the father did not believe the story, especially since the girl got sick from the intensity of the fear that lived in it .. father went the next day to the young man as a wayfarer, and asked him to guide him the way he saw Father hands of the young man and they went wrapped asked him about the reason for the fire



He said to him the young man: I came to a beautiful girl yesterday and slept I was the devil whispers to me and I when heavy my obsessive I was burning a fingers to remember the fire of the Hereafter and burning lust devil with my finger before Liquide devil I was thinking assaulting the girl hurts me more than burning



Impressed by the young man and the girl's father and invited him to his house and decided to marry her daughter without knowing that those young daughter are the same beautiful stray ..



Instead of that accrue to one night haraam won longevity is nothing left to God compensate him better than
Posted by admin, Published at 07:16:00
Copyright © 2014 Download app apk crack ----We don't host or sharing any files that Violate property rights